April 01, 2022

V-19 Wireless Header replaces trusty earphones

 


 
After I had one too many expose wires from my iPhone earphone set, I felt it was time for a replacement but I did it with this RM16 Wireless Header from Lazada. The choice for this option was because I tend to get too engrossed using earphones and do not concentrate when someone calls so felt this was more practical. It took a few minutes to charge from a red warning light to turn to blue. This is my first time using such device and I found the silicone ear support very comfortable. After successfully connecting the Bluetooth feature from hand-phone to wireless header, I turned to a song at YouTube and was surprised, impressed, in fact, the the acoustics delivered was very good for a device this cheap on par with  my iPhone earphone set. The front switch changes to the next song in YouTube and the rear switch selects the song before the current one. A tap on the side power button switches off the set. I have yet to test the microphone still I feel it is money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment