November 11, 2018

Murphy's law happened again.


Some time ago I made a spare key after I found my spare key that came along the day I took the bobber belongs to another motorcycle. The locksmith said the alloy of the original key was soft and the key was too long making it easy to snap.Today that happened. The spare key the locksmith gave me uses a real Honda replacement key, slightly more expensive but tougher and slots completely in so there's no chance of key snapping sideways. I need to make another. It is advisable to replace the original key with the shorter Honda key, can you image if you were somewhere out riding then the key suddenly snapped because you accidentally pushed it sideways while the chances of it happening is ZERO had the key been the shorter type? Investment cost :RM6

No comments:

Post a Comment