13/06/2017

My home renovation, so far...





Some time ago, I went into fenzy removing old wallpapers in the living and dining room and anything wooden was given a new coat of white paint, of course, with blessing and support from wifey. The old sofa was donated and a new one was contributed by her along with a wall mirror and a colour coordinated curtain to replace the previous one which we hardly ever change. Well, this is the finished look. I also had some white paint left so the bench outside also got painted. Yes, it was tiring work but being a pensioner, I had all the time in the world yet it did not take a month. Well, I am very pleased with myself and I cannot even recognize my house from inside anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum,

    Saya baru beli used Peugeot 407 year 2009. Nk tanya dimana nk hantar tuning for ECU? Betul ke ada improvement selepas buat ECU tuning

    ReplyDelete
  2. My whatsapp number is 019 719 5141
    Berapa kos untuk ECU tuning tu? Berbaloi ke?

    ReplyDelete