09/11/2016

Solution for back aches!


 
Sometime ago, Lela bought me this cute hot water bag because I was suffering from serious backache (sakit urat belikat) thanks to an old accident of falling down the step-up ladder, however, I never made use of it because I preferred cream ointment as it is more convenient. The sprain lately came back and it has been with me daily for 2-3 months, getting worse as days go by. 2 days ago I used up my cream and since we recently rented this hot/cold water dispenser, I decided to give it a try. I like it full of water because it feels like a fat kitten and it is easy to adjust to the right spot when sitting on a sofa as usually that spot is hard to reach and if that spot was deeper, all I need to do is exert my body against the sofa. The only thing I don't like is that it is stingy if left at one spot so I move my body now and then. In that sense, the felt jacket greatly helps to buffer the heat because I still remember when I was a kid, the rubber of a naked hot water bag is real stingy without some protective cloth. I am amazed that the effect has been very positive even using it for just one night. I remembered my doctor did recommend this a long, long, long time ago but I did not take any notice now having tried it, I seriously recommend it to anyone with backaches or places where the muscles are tight/sore. I find it appears to be an excellent aid for shoulder aches when I slouch and put it sideways using it like a neck rest.

UPDATE: After 2 continuous days of using it, no more sakit urat belikat. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment